This Sunday's Palm Sunday service will be held via Zoom. You will be receiving an invitation link in your inbox. We hope you will join us, and yes, there will be a palm parade!
I will be on vacation next week, but as always, please contact Pastor Mike with any emergencies, concerns or questions.
- Maundy Thursday: our service will be livestreamed on our YouTube channel (Christ UCC) at 7:00 p.m.
- Good Friday: you will be receiving links to two Good Friday services. The Living Water Association put a service together, as well as the Orrville Ministry Network.
- Easter: our Easter Service will be livestreamed OR you can listen live in the parking lot at 10:15. We will be placing flowers on the Living Cross, so you can start dropping yours off after 9:00. The sacrament of communion will be offered to those worshiping in their cars.
Women’s Spring Study Opportunity, APRIL 11-MAY 23: Are you yearning to see, listen and act more deeply from your spiritual heart? Plan to join this six session course led by Shirley Weyrauch in partnership with the Shalem Institute for Spiritual Formation!
- What is involved? Each week you will receive a Sunday email with a link to the new course material online. There will be video teachings and guided meditations, which you may watch as often as you wish. Also included are opportunities for journaling and deepening your own daily practice. It’s quite flexible - no homework, no mandatory lessons, readings or writing. Everything is optional and up to you!
- Weekly topics: 1) Contemplative Grounding in the Heart 2) Living from the Heart, Ego, and Mind 3) From where do you See? 4) From where do you Listen? 5) From where do you Act? 6) Reflection and feedback
- In addition to the online resources and personal reflection, we’ll plan to meet via Zoom once a week to share what we are discovering as we move through this series. Should circumstances change, maybe we’ll be able to finish with an in-person meeting. We will see…
- Cost: Group of 10 or more - $50/person Fewer than 10 people - $68/person BUT - the Christ Church Christian Education Committee has agreed to cover half of the cost. (So $25-34 per person depending on group size.)
- Registration or Questions - Contact Shirley at email@example.com